TTM Shuntopac® Green Line
Shunt units with an environmental profile
TTM Shuntopac® Green Line is a category of shunt units equipped with low-lead valves. Green Line is intended for customers with high demands for improved environmental assessments by SundaHus and Byggvarubedömningen. All TTM Shuntopac® shunt units can be supplied in a Green Line version. Their characteristics and advantages are exactly the same as other TTM Shuntopac® shunt units.
- Green Line is a product series focusing on the environment
- Contains carefully selected components which means levels of environmentally hazardous substances such as lead can be kept low.
- Green Line has SundaHus “B” class environmental approval, and “Accepted” classification in Byggvarubedömningen.
- All TTM Shuntopac® shunt units can be supplied in a Green Line version.
- Pipe package of fully welded pressure vessel pipe.
- Thermal cold/heat barrier to prevent double circulation.
- Fire and corrosion-proof housing in metal.
- Insulation in mineral wool for heat and AF/Armaflex for cold.
- Wall bracket for suspension, or legs with foot plates for larger models.
- EU declaration according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42 EC, “Partially completed machine”.
- Other versions supplied according to requirements. Contact TTM for more information.
Read more about:
1. Control valveMake: Danfoss or Siemens in cast iron.
2. Adjustment valve
2 pcs Make: MMA in low-lead brass.
Choice of make and type with “wet” or “dry” motor.
4. Measuring point
Measuring points are installed on all connections so that complete pressure measurement can be carried out.
5. Shut-off valves
2 pcs low-lead brass. DN 20 up to DN 50 with
full throughflow and extended stem or 3 pcs butterfly valve DN 65 to DN 200, designed to act as end valves if the shunt unit is removed from the system.
Installed on pipe package with conical coupling or flange.
Graduated 0–120 °C for heating and -40 – +40 °C for cooling.
7. Non-return valve
1 pc made in brass/cast iron/stainless steel with sprung plug. Installed in flange joint.
8. Drain plug
Version with hose screw connection R1/2” at all low points.
9. Rating plate
10. Flow diagram
11. Wall suspension
TTM Energiprodukter was one of the suppliers in the construction of the prestigious Copenhagen Opera House Together with their reseller, the company succeeded in winning the deal and delivering 98 different shunt units.