Cleans heavily soiled systems
Reduces system malfunctions
Protects and enhances
the life of the HVAC system
TTM MAG 250
Large system filter that removes magnetite
Filter equipment TTM MAG 250 with a pump is primarily intended for contract work, and is recommended for systems in which it is known that there is magnetite or other particles in the system fluid. The equipment can also be used for permanent installation.
TTM MAG 250 contains a partial stream and does not affect the pressure or flow in the system. As standard, the TTM MAG 250 comes with a filter bag with a mesh size of 1 micron. Other types of filter bags are available on request.
- Easy to install and commission
- Can be installed for permanent or temporary
- Can be installed in both small and large systems.
- Robust design
- Reduces operating costs
- Reduces downtime
- Extends system life
- Replacement filters in three sizes that are
easy to replace
Art. no. 506317
Magnetite /Air Separator - program
Read more about:
The filter is connected with TTM Connection hoses on the system’s return conduit. Two bifurcations with ball valves with minimum dimensions DN20 and a spacing of at least 500 mm are installed on the bottom side of the conduit. The connections on the TTM MAG 250 are DN25 internal thread.
- Connect a TTM Connection hose (1) from the first bifurcation to the pump (inflow from the system).
- Connect a TTM Connection hose (2) from the second bifurcation to the filter holder (return to the system).
- Open both ball valves (3) and wait until all the air in the filter holder has been evacuated through the top filter (4).
- Start the pump.
- Inspect the filter regularly and replace as needed. The interval depends on the size of the system and the quantity of particles in the fluid. We recommend that an inspection be held as early as after a few days in the event of heavily dirtied systems.
|System pressure standard, total pressure at the connection point, max.||10 bar|
|B x L x H (mm)||390 x 450 x 650|
|Medium temperature||0 – + 60 ° C|
|Pressure class||PN 10|
|Permissible liquids||Water, glycolen, alcoholen|
|Connection dimension||R25, inv. thread|
|External fuse||10 A|
|Power rating||1 ~ 230 V, 50 Hz|
|Rated current||0,51 kW|
|Power||1 ~ 230V, 50Hz, plug|
TTM Energiprodukter was one of the suppliers in the construction of the prestigious Copenhagen Opera House Together with their reseller, the company succeeded in winning the deal and delivering 98 different shunt units.